Generally, a great toaster oven is easy to use and clean, energy conserving, spacious and that which offers even distribution of heat. A quality countertop oven can make cooking enjoyable and incredibly easy. The TOB-135 from Cuisinart is one such appliance that fits the bill on all of these. If you love to cook and spend a lot of time in the kitchen preparing your family’s favorite recipes, getting one of these ovens is a great way to save time and energy without sacrificing performance. We have one of these little wonder machines in our home and we can’t imagine cooking without it. It is amazing how something so small could be so versatile and we understand why it is ranked as one of the top toaster ovens of 2016. So what does the TOB-135 have to offer?
- 9 Presettings – You have a versatile kitchen equipment if you add the TOB-135 in your kitchen. The warm, defrost and reheat functions top the list. This makes your cooking job worryingly easy. Additionally, the digital controls on the oven advance the versatility. The toaster has a large blue backlit display, the LED buttons and an electronic dial that enable you to choose easily between the available cooking functions such as; reheat, defrost, warm, broil, bagel, toast or bake.
- Effective Convection Fan– this enables you to cooks evenly and faster than you can do with other brands available in the market. If you are sick and tired of having burnt or plain white toasts, this is your time to solve the problem. This means that the even technology helps you to toast your slices perfectly and with the correct shade distribution as selected by you. So, no more whites or burnt slices.
- Automatic Shutoff– The TOB-135 has an awesome 2-hour timer. There is even a preheat ready signal heightens the caution against overheating that may lead to burning of your food. You do not need to worry about putting it off either since it is automatically put off when cooking time is over hence safer toasting and broiling.
- Spacious Capacity-The toaster oven is of a standard size and there is not much to worry about the capacity. This space can fit six slices of bread or that 12-inch pizza you like baking. More space gives enough reason for you to enjoy your baking, broiling or toasting.
- Easy To Clean Interior-The interior of the oven is not hardest part to clean as you only have to make simple adjustments and your work is incredibly simple. You slide out the crumb tray that includes the baking tray and clean it easily. The fact that the contents do not stick on the brushed stainless steel interior provides more relief.
Pros of the TOB-135
· The toaster is easy to clean due to the stainless steel and nonstick interior design. This gives you an incredibly easy time to prepare food safely.
· It has an awesome control panel in the sense that for every cooking mode, there are LED buttons lit in the background. Therefore, you can easily note the current cooking mode from a distance.
· It allows for even cooking. This goes down to the Always Even and Exact Heat technologies that promote even distribution of heat for both cooking and toasting bread.
· The convention fan is so quiet making the toaster free from excessive noise.
· Some users noted that it may be difficult to read clearly from the blue back lit display if they are away from the toaster.
· The door handle is so close to the glass and it requires extreme levels of care to avoid burns in case the oven is still on.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if my Cuisinart TOB-135 toaster is not working as expected or it gets damaged shortly after purchase?
You can take your toaster back to the seller for repair or replacement. This is because there is a 3-year warranty that guarantees that you don’t get faulty toaster ovens.
I fear that I may waste a lot of energy in preheating, can that happen with the Cuisinart TOB-135?
There is absolutely no reason to worry about preheating. The toaster takes just 2 to 3 minutes to heat up to temperatures as high as 450 degrees. This makes it eco-friendly and preferable to other similar ovens.
This Cuisinart small oven ticks all the boxes and has very high scores from owners who have used it on a regular basis. A detailed review of the TOB-135 hits on many aspects of this oven that users really love as well as what could be improved. It is a great addition to your kitchen that can help you toast, broil and bake with supreme ease. It is also a pretty budget friendly option for those looking to save a little money.